What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Monday, July 24, 2006

Viewers Discretion Advised


I juz return home safely from my trip. But theres some things that i brought back home with me. 9 stitches on my head. A very long and deep one. Its all from a tackle i made in the match. Its a bloody affair i tell you. I was fetched by the ambulance after my clash. Amir was there to accompany me in the ambulance. On our way to ambulance a lot of things run thru my mind. Will i be ok? Will the stitches be very painful? Traces of my family, friends and her, suddenly appear in my mind. I even voice out to Amir that I m scared and as always he comforted me with his 'dun worry'. Upon reaching the clinic, i felt nervous but the feeling of scared subsides. It was a painful ordeal though. Thanks to all my rugger frens who help me during my ordeal.

Nerd, if u read this... i am doing quite fine on cutting down the number of cigarettes i smoke. Soon it will be no more.. i promise u bro... Its not that i dun want to share my problems with you all, but i don't want to make you more worried. Its okay bro, i am very happy that you comment me on my smoking and i am very honoured by your concerned. Thank You Bro....

And lastly this section is for her. I know you are in a lot of problems rite now. PLS PLS Stop smoking.... its endangering your health... remember the sickness you encounter for weeks... Its not worth it... People still loves you... Your family ... Friends... You take care.... Confession would not make things any better.... I shall wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home