What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wordlife

Depression
I felt something just held up my progress and slowed me down. Wastage of time accumulate as i find what leads to this held. A held that even someone do not have the power in. To withstand or to mastermind. Stress slowly creeps in and thinking will surely run wild. Stress leads to unimaginary action. Action that myself could not accept. I feel the darkness again but will i remain mannequinly as the dark take over me. Light, juz a ray will do, will surely be there but how long will it last. Even bulbs need replacement. Whatever it is that i am having i could not held with my hands and take control. Its beyond that. Lack of self-belief as i go downstream through my self reflection. I hate being like this. But i was told this is life. If life continue like this, i rather life be like this forever. Strength runs deep but will it sustain sufficiently with effect of life. Well, i let you decide that. For me right now, life is pack but too pack to appreciate. Never will i have the enough amount of tranquility to be appreciative for what life has done for me. Let me hesitate and all that i have, scattered to wilderness. Will i retrieve it? A big damn NO. So i better stop thinking and shut those f***ing mind off before i fall deeper. Life is just life. Life is the most used excuse that even people cant notice.
Depression

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home