What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Thursday, July 13, 2006

L-O-V-E

Well, what is there in store for me about love? Basically nothing though. A man with no credentials about it pondering about it. Its like fishing in the swimming pool, you get nothing but a gazely stare from onlookers. It all goes down to love. But its kinda hard that i like that somebody and i don't get the return. Its like clapping with one hand. But on the other hand, i did mirror myself. What have i to offer? Without looks, without appeal, without brains, without stable income. So what can i offer? Well, in my view, i can offer humour and heart but most of the time my views does not give a damn. It's what people think is important. Well here i nags about love but i think i am not the only one. I just have to let it all out on how frustrating it can be when someone you like does not hav the same feeling. Maybe i am being selfish here.
"My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me." -Hands Down by Dashboard Confessionals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home