What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Holiday Not

Tuesday afternoon. Start of so called holiday. Lets not call it a holiday. We call it weekend. That sounds much better. So, i have 2 weeks of weekend ahead of me. 1 day have left me, yesterday, and today is yet to fold. Worked on sunday. It was okay but after about 2 weeks break from work i kinda miss work. I miss interacting with customers and colleagues. Looking at the world cup is weel on the way, at least theres a topic I can ignite with my customers.

Tommorrow I am heading to the beach. BEACH!!!! WOOHOO!!! Going with my fellow SP ruggers after our training in school. You may think that we are crazy.... But who cares... We are going there anyway. Bond between my fellow ruggers is very concrete now. I feel happy with their presence. Old too. Hahaha... But as a big brother, they always look up to me. Enough about this big brotherly thingy. Before I leave this post, here are some of my predictions in World Cup 2006....


  • Germany and Argentina will meet in the Finals
  • Mexico will go to the Quarterfinals
  • Miroslav Klose will end up being the tournament top scorer
  • Germany will be named the champions
  • England and Spain will falter in the 2nd round

I had free Teh Susu from my supervisor during work

This coupon entitles you to take cable car for juz $2 (CRAZEE!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home