What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Move Along

Well this will be the part where the ending reel rolls down and the director's name is being mentioned again. And yet things move on. I must say i must move on and not pursue what i have always wanted. Its not being negative but plain realistic. Even not a tinge of feeling, not even a drop can be drained out. Instead a lot that have been mentioned does not lead to me. Its very sad and hurtful for me but shall i wait and feel the same negative feeling? No, i think this is the time i move on. Some things must be set and altho my heart feels heavy to let it all go, i think this is the best option. I shant wait no more. And i shant find no more. I shall move on and wait till my life decides again. My life have decided on you initially but looking at current situation, life have chosen a random one. I stretch to you, my life. Please lead me on. Love is a dirrty word and it just sneaked unto me and killed me. Dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home