What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Band Fever !!.....

I juz return frm a jamming session wif Aaron, Tim, Ahmad, Shahrul and Nerd. Today is our second session and i can conclude it was ok. We are trying for the MM day talentime. Are very hopeful. I am surprised of them taking me as the backup vocals for Shahrul but am very honoured. =)

Dis wk is a bad rugby wk for me. Lost to Hwa Chong old boys last sat. Told off by my coach coz of my behaviour on field. Now i shall keep my bloody mouth shut. Damn !!!...

Attended 3 days of Bay beats last wkend. Had a swing of a time. Impressed by bands like naked breed and brandtson. Took some pics. Take a look below.

Currently am very happy surrounded by wonderful frens. U guys certainly make my day direct or indirectly. If u guys would ever ponder tt nobody is on ur side and u are lonely, i would secure u all tt u got a fren in me. I will always think of u guys. Dun worry. Juz give me a ring or drop me a msg. I m glad to entertain. =)

Esp to my sec skool fren, Timothy, : Take care bro... Enjoy ur studies Down Under.... I am looking fwd to play soccer wif u again..... Wish u lucks and success......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
crowd watching brandtson
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
crowded pit
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brandtson and me ( fricking happy)

1 Comments:

Blogger Valentina said...

Oh myy gosh..I freaking love brandtson,their music is great <33 the rock,rite? nice to know about people who likes brandtson on blogger..weeee

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home