What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Down Wif Flu

While i m blogging, i m down wif flu. Not feeling tt well. My throat killing me. Phlagm accumulated during past week agitate me. I feel restless but i know i cannot follow my weakness. Hope to recover for skool tml.

These past week has not been gd. I must improve in my fitness in order to stake my place in the rugby team. Now my position in prop is open wif addition of Francis in prop. But tt wont deter me coz i believe wif me soon in fitness shape, i will certainly give my all. 27th and 28th July, it is confirmed tt SP rugby will b travelling to JB for a frenly match there. Eagerly waiting for it.

My mission dis week is to memorize Tong Hua lyrics, thnx to Nerd whom wrote the lyrics for me. Then i can sing to Pris.... HAhahaha.... And maybe talentime...

Dis Tues is a special day for sumbody who is special to me. I hope tt sumbody can celebrate it wif me. U know whu u are..... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home