What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Huh? Where? Me?

Somebody Please Lead
  • Sitting in front of the com in dis beatiful Sat noon which is a rare ocassion coz normally i am at werk pondering when my werk gonna finish.
  • Today no werk coz Cable car kinda shut down. Today gonna watch soccer at National Stadium. Singapore vs Malaysia. My prediction will b : Sin 3 Mal 1. Go Lions!!!!
  • First week of skool kinda strange. I look lost. I kinda enjoy my gems. Art rox. Esp 'My Art'. Hahaha. =)
  • I have CCA now. Rugby. My first training was quite fun although i look lost in the first fe minutes. Very long never play sia. I had bruised right eye and body aches. Slowly must adapt to these kind of things. After training go find the volleyball buddies and have dinner wif'em.
  • Fri was like Sat coz i dun need to go skool. Meet Nerd, Zhi wei, Adeline and her youngest sister at Sengkang Library. After tt they all went to my house and play X-box till 1 am.
  • Oh yah.... My mum and 2 bro went kl and left me and my dad at home..... Freedom!!! But my car is at kl too....... Damn!!!
  • Monday will b the next Rugby training. I hope to be commited to Rugby so can represent SP in dis upcoming IVP... Praying and playing hard. Wish me luck!!! Hope to have a better week ahead... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home