What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Forward Prop

The 'A' team
  • Gearing up before the selection last thurs was full of nerves yet i receive loads of support from my frens. I was feeling frickin nervous at tt time. The training started smoothly like i have want it to be. I received a lot of tips from the senior to enrich my knowledge in the game.
  • At the end of the training the team was named. To be honest i am surprised to be featuring in the A team juz behind the elite team. This has deter me even further to fight a place in the elite team. I was extremely happy when the capt announce my name and position. *smiles*
  • After the whole session i went to the sports hall where all my volleyball buddies were training and break them the happy news. We were supposed to have dinner after their training but i receive an urgent call-up by my parents to pick them up at harborfrnt. Sianz* i break the gd news to my dad too but he ask me sarcastically whether i know how to play the sport. WTH*
  • Friday went out wif Ade, Edith and Zhi Wei. We were supposed to watch movie but tix are selling fast at tt time. We aborted our intention and went to play pool at Paradiz instead. Then we head back to Hougang to have our dinner. After dinner we decided to go edith house to stay the nite over. We ended up chatting and playing cards the whole time.
  • We went home at 7am sat morning. I went straight to sleep. Woke up at about 1:30 pm juz now and prepare to go to the PCK musical at 3pm. Juz came back frm the musical actualli. It was such a gd effort to produce such musical. *Applauds. Ther are some pics i include below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Japan visit ( Zhi wei , Adeline and Edith)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, my cousz and my bro among the PCK spectators

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look! PCK Tix....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cool shades....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home