What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, January 30, 2005

300105 Sunday

Home Run 300105
  • Stayed at home the whole day doing C-prog...... Yah.... Can u believe it?..... Struggling to do the written tutorial though.... Watch tele between breaks..... mainly watch MTV.....
  • I caught 'Good Charlotte' in concert..... they are fun bunch of guys sia..... Tml going to buy their new album oredi...... their latest single rox sia..... "I juz wanna live"....... I reccomend to friends out there...... Dwnld!!!!.....
  • Tml no test so not so stress....... Tues morning theres test....... A killer one summore.... Oh yah hor juz remember sia... must write the CD 500 wrds write-up...... *sux man*..... i oso caught Oprah show featuring Jim Carey....... gd show sia.... laugh my a** off sia.... at least i am laughing today....
  • My mum juz came back juz now..... and she was eagerly asking wat color do i think look nice on our car seats coz she wants to change to leather seats...... i was like, 'okay.....?!?'..... I chose black leather and she agree sia....... actually in my heart, i was thinking on modem rather than splashing money on the car......*sigh*..... Up to her lah ah......
  • Has'nt been drawing and that is strange.... probably after this.... going to design a cover page of my file...... Been filing my skool notes lately..... keeping it neat and i think i did quite well...... ok will b signing out and find a few inspiration for my art.....hahaha....

Today's Happening Factor : 7 / 10

(Fun day to have....... but struggling in C-prog is not a gd sign to have....... Going to pursue my passion after this....... Art lah...... its about time actually.......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home