What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, January 23, 2005

230105 Sunday

Home Sweet Home 230105
  • Stay home the whole day...... coz feeling sick (down wif flu)....... Left alone at home can be very fun sia...... No disturbance......hahaha..... Chat wif Pris in the afternoon...... Pity her, she cant go out......
  • Waiting for my cousz the whole day..... coz he say after he go johor, he will come to my house and give me a haircut...... Waiting for him is like waiting for durian to fall sia..... Eventually he never turn up....... he msg me at 2200hrs that his motorcycle tyre burst.... *so suay sia*...... Tml can lah....... (now my cousz seldom go out wif me, ppl got gf mah....) lucky i still have my friends.......
  • Was feeling nervous to have a haircut (tot of having a mohawk)...... wat i scared is, i turn to be a laughing stock sia........ nvm i have 24 hrs to decide on my hairdo....... A short smart cut? Mohawk? or Braids?.........
  • Feeling weak at times and all the medicine consumed is not helping........ My mum's nagging about consulting a doctor...... but i dont wanna coz i think its a minor flu....... She is very scared that my flu gets worse..... Typical mum....... so caring........ wait till i recover, then mrs nice lady gone......... hahaha......
  • Hoping to see all my friends tml........ by then my flu is gone hopefully........ A long day tml......... juz have to endure.......

Today's Happening Factor : 6/10

( No ppl = No disturbance = Freedom.......... Still have not recover from flu........ *Sux*...... Hopefully god make me a healthier person tml......... )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home