What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, January 21, 2005

210105 Friday

Hari Raya Haji 210105
  • Feeling freakin bloated rite now..... coz a lot of food today...... I am like a child going into a candy store for the first time sia...... See gd food, 'bui tahan'...... The food was rare and yummy sia...... Typical hari raya food..... *power*
  • Routinely i went to my grandpaps house at telok blangah, most of my family gather there..... About 25 of us there...... including all my cousins........ the atmosphere there is cool man........ chating away wif food and drinks.... All my aunties gave me a same remark, "U are becoming bigger and bigger huh...... like a giant". I reply them wif a smile, and i knew they will say that........
  • At around 5, me drove my family of 4 head to Pasir ris, my aunt's house....... dis time around my mother's side...... Again we ate our time away...... Again it was yummy food....
  • I am particular happy to see my cousins..... these are the only time we gather together askin hows life....... and i get to see all my cute nieces and nephews.....
  • i take dis oppurtunity to dedicated my prayers to those who left b4 me..... esp. to friends and family..... lists include: Dandy(friend), Nizam(friend), Ramlah(grandma), Saumi(grandma), Arshad(grandpa)........ May god lead u where he promises...... and u are still in my memories.........

Today's Happening Factor : 8/10

( if not for tml work, it could have been a score of 9....... *sigh* ' sibey sianz'.........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home