What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, January 28, 2005

280105 Friday

2 different days 280105
  • Yah........never blog yesterday bcoz my old comp down...... i am blogging in skool again.... *quite sux*...... My new comp needs a router and moedm to kickstart the internet connection..... *sigh*....... want to buy one oredi.. wait for my dad can die sia...... whole package is about $168...... so ex. sia......
  • Had definitely a better day yesterday sia.... Had lunch wif Pris at about 11+am at skool.... Her thurs so sianz so accompany her.. actually my thurs sianz oso..... then i went queensway to find Nerd and Yang.... Class start at 3 end at 5.... On da way back send Khalid home bcoz i going to send my car to workshop to change rear bumper..... total cost $517... very ex. sia...... lucky all covered...hahaha....
  • Got a call from Tim during at workshop...... He 'jio' me play soccer at nite..... Wah so long he never call me sia........ then so long oso i never play soccer sia..... But best....... played until 10pm.... Sunday morning playing again..... *power*
  • Then today...... boring sia.... Stay skool as i am writing now....... got to stay back coz of gems thingy and help Ajay on his C-prog....... miss my friday prayers sia....... Msg Pris juz now, she in Taka wif her friend sia.... *happening*....... soon i'll b heading home oredi.... Must revised my studies oredi..... nxt wk loads of tests.....

Today's Happening Factor: 3 / 10

( today very boring can die sia........ y'day more happening sia......... tml werking...... lagi boring)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home