What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Heart Broken

Heart Broken 150105
  • Yah i know...... Never write blog yesterday..... basically coz nothing much happen..... Hilites of yesterday was to receive Tiger Beer Cup Final tickets at National stadium.... apart from that..... nothing lor....
  • Feel very down and weak rite now...... coz Liverpool lost.... no further comments on tt... Y must they keep disappoint me sia...... *Huge Sigh*
  • Maybe the very best thing is to sleep dis over....... I feel i have no ideas to write..... Dis kinda feeling sux man...... I dunno who or wat will cheer me up now sia...... Haiyah..... tot after werk will enjoy the rest..... the rest make me more miserable.....
  • Maybe wat i could do now is to blast my new cds i bought thru my stereo......humph.... ; (
  • Btw i bought Best of Marilyn Manson, Sum41 new album and Slipknot' s new album.....
  • Even those music wont recover me......... *Today Sux*......

Today's Happening Factor : 1/10

(lucky to be 1.... zero is an unfair factor.......... no more comments........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home