What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, January 29, 2005

290105 Saturday

Werking my ass off 290105
  • Juz got back from werk...... Can say tired sia........ At werk, become 'supervisor' sia coz got new apprentice werking for fulltime....... i ' lao jiao ' oredi so must teach him a bit..... His name is Raj and is 40 yrs old....... quite a good chap lah....... although he didnt quite well juz now.... he is scared of big crowd sia......
  • Juz now loads of ppl flooding sentosa sia...... dunno y? Got very confused sia wif a lot of ppl.... *sigh*...... But receive a few comments on my hair...... mainly from tour guides...... Dunno its a compliment or not.....but i take it as a compliment..... Now i am more freedom wif my hair sia..... Went straight home after werk...... Went to empty house coz my family all out.......
  • As i am at home, the same frickin question few wks ago lingers in my mind again.... that make me feel upset and confused again........ "Am i a good Friend or juz a pain in the A**?"........ Feeling down again....... *sux big time sia*
  • Summore tot tml can play soccer in the morning but Tim couldnt make it...... WTF*..... again when i enjoying wat i do, it never happen again...... *' pek chek '*......... I think i give up and will b doing some scribbling or drawing......... must zap me back to studies sia...... very slack lately......hmmmmmph....... will b logging in the net the whole day tml maybe...... coz i ask my cousin out tml jln2 but he werking........ haiyah...... Dunno want to ask who out tml sia..........

Today's Happening Factor : ? / 10

(too confused to judge my factor........ i hope sunday will b much better...... to go out will b better but not alone though.......Hmmmmph.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home