What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Happy But Dunno Why

Happy But Dunno Why 130105
  • Feeling quite happy today..... Dunno y sia.....hmm... Maybe everything goes smoothly...
  • Get to see my new cousin thru e-mail, coz my uncle living in Penang.... Very cute sia.... Her name is Qistina..... stylo sia.....
  • Today went to skool by MRT, cannot drive coz the boss( me dad) wont let me...... Once a while taking MRT is a good thing afterall.... Along the way listen to Alicia Key's album... totally addicted to the song Karma.....
  • On da way back by MRT, the train was flooded wif werking ppl going back home..... and remember one malay 'abang' standing beside me.... First impression counts, he was wearing Man U jersey wif Ronaldo at the back....... First thing in my mind is " Man U SUX"..... while he was talking wif his fren, he accidentally step on my Puma shoes..... lucky he say sorrie sia...... if not i will utter " Man U Sux Big Time"...... Wats wif me against Man U.......(i am a Liverpool Diehard Fan)
  • At home thinking of composing a song for a competition in skool...... winner bring home $500 sia....... Listen to dis my frens, if i win i blanja u all eat....... hahaha......

Today's Happening Factor : 6/10

( because of my happiness a mark of 6 is input lah....... Hope tml is a better day...... *chill*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home