What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not Special

120105 was nothing special
  • Feel damn tired rite now as i was writng this, probably becoz nothing happen *sianz*..... Morning decide to come early to help Khalid in C programming....... Ajay also join us coz he dont understand previous lesson....... In the end we end up doing nothing coz there's no comp available......hmmm..... so 'sway'.....
  • Enter class at 12 noon........ today whole day maths...... and few minutes started and start to get bored oredi...... And lucky the quiz juz now was quite easy......
  • After skool stayed for 2 hours helping Ajay in C programming...... While wait for him to finish a few questions, i find my blog wallpaper........ i think its quite cool leh.....SLIPKNOT....
  • Reach home, and b4 i know it, i m out again....... Accompany my parents to Changi to look at a few chalet that they intend to book for my bro's 21st birthday..... Along the way get bored and decide to disturb Pris...... but she was feeling down ( stay cool and relac Pris.... i hope u r okay by now....) *chill*...... ; )
  • Had dinner at Changi village........ while having dinner, my aunt call telling me dad that my grandpaps are creating prob at home........ so we rush to my grandpaps house..... by then it was 9pm........
  • On da way back, had quarrel wif my mum....... she always complains that i am always criticizing her while she's driving....... that is suppose to help her learn but she takes it the wrong way........ I really cant understand sia....... its okay if she comments on my driving but not her....... my father was on my side the whole argument...... i think me dad know how i feel........

Today's Happening Factor : 5/10

( Juz passed........ there's room for improvement.........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home