What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, January 09, 2005

F*ing Frustrated

F*ing Frustrated 090105
  • Early in the morning woke up ready for IPPT ( fitness test for army) ..... i had told my mum tt i must leave home for Safra Tampines at about 10.15 to report on time..... Wat time does she leave? 10.45....... I decide to drive, if she drive i wont make it.....
  • Arrived quite early, staff over there quite friendly sia...... I was freaking nervous coz very long never take IPPT...... I never pass this kind of test...hahaha..... Everything goes according to script..... all the static station i failed....*sux big time*
  • All end well except for one 'si beh kuai lan' officer at the 2.4km treadmill station....this is wat he say...."Hey gentleman.... U obviously never hear the briefing rite.... Pala But_....", I stare at him wif gr8 frus sia......but i did finish all my station....
  • Around 5pm my family and i send my bro to the airport coz he is going to NZ for SAF duties...... Again i quarrel wif my mum about timing...... B4 this i told her i want to b at home at 9pm.......coz thers skool werk i must attend to...... she say tt i dun need to follow at first but change her mind at the last minute......... I want to send my bro but i want to be back at 9pm too......
  • After sending my bro, we went to my aunty house at tampines...... I tot it was juz a visit for awhile but turns to be up to 9.30 pm..... WTF*
  • On da way home, i give her a silent treatment.......... my mum juz simply think of herself too much....... Wat bout me? *sigh*..... i m writing this wif full of anger

Today's Happenning Factor : 1/10

(i think i am generous of giving score of 1...... Frustration juz crept from behind and slits my throat open...... Wat a day i have...... Kena f*ed by officer during IPPT, my mum keeps on frustrate me...... I thank god that i have ability to cool my anger and not show my angst...... I can juz simply say today never happen......*sigh*)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home