What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, January 07, 2005

My First Blog

Friday 070105

  • Woke up quite late and purposely dilly dally so that got reason to drive to skool..hahaha....if not my dad 'kao peh' about the petrol...... wat to do.... ppl pay for petrol what... *sux*
  • Late a lil bit for lab....... lecturer so 'kwai lan', always want us finish fast..... little bit onli 'kao peh'.....as usual we are the last grp to leave (dunno y?)
  • KC was'nt present for lab, becoz i heard from Nerd, he got accident wif his gf or sumthing......dunno lah..... But he eventually come wif his gf to skool to meet me and Pris for Crs project...... KC seems very quiet......
  • Pris sms me in da morning tt she overslept and never attend morning class..... Eventually came do project wif us and she skip gems.....hahaha....( Lucky thing Pris came, if not i wont be having a blog now......hehehe) We search for Abortion thingy..... but end up cannot print.....wat sia..... after tt accompany Pris lunch and 'balek kampung' (Pris's bf pick her up)
  • On da way back, met my dad....... he ask me, "Later got anything onot? Send me go see the new computer ready onot.....". So 'mah fun ' one....... But new computer sake anything los........

Today''s Happening Factor : 4 / 10

( What can i say more, late for skool, tired..... lucky got this blog to express my feelings..... Hope tml is a better day...... hahaha.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home