What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nation's Red

Well.. today is of course a special day. No, not because its national day. Its because i have to study for my GEMS test tml. DIY PC, the most suckiest GEMS i ever took. For those who are in SP, never choose the above GEMS. Don't say i never warn you all. I feel its too early to study now, so i rather relax first. But wait, later theres parade to watch. Ah... nvm... after parade can study.. hehe.. I am so lazy now... Argh.!! Fcuklah... i go do my GEMS quiz first then see how.. If i got bored again... i think you all will be reading another post from me later... And as a warning i do get bored easily.. hahaha.... Ah shuddup Shahrin!!!!
Life can be easier than these but i chose otherwise.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home