What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, August 05, 2006

France's Italy

Let me tell you about what i did yesterday....
I had a test early in the morning. A test that i didn't even prepare. It turn out better than expected. Got hope!! After test, my class officially ended. It ended around 10am. I had to wait for Zie to end her class because me having dinner with her after her class. Slacked in school with the normal people. After much slacking it was 5pm where Zie ended her class. Then we head to Boon Lay's Swenson. Let's recap. I lost a bet to her that's why the dinner happen. Yeah i took France in the World Cup Finals. She took Italy.

Well we had a scrumptious meal. She had Caesar's Fish Salad. I had Creamy Salmon and Mushroom Spaghetti. Then we shared Banana Crumbled Ice Cream. The whole dinner thing was proper and i really had fun. We chatted and shared our views. Laughter after laughter. A simple dinner. We went Jurong East after that, accompanied her to buy mascara. Then we parted home. That is the first time i had dinner with a girl. As in a proper two person dinner. Felt a bit awkward at times but i pull it through at the end. Its not that easy especially with the feelings involve. But afterall i am willing to accept she's my little sister. Well... again i fell short. Cool with it though. Spilled milk are not worth the cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home