What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

adam & EVE

The trip (yesterday) after a wet & bustling rugby training to my grandpap's house prove very fruitful. I came there to a crowded reception with my cuzzins and aunties busy cooking & preparing. Below are some pictures of the preparations. Y did i said fruitful? Coz i get to learn how to make 'lepat'....

Few bunch of 'Lepats'


The 'lepat' fillings


This is how to make 'lepat'


My cuz (Kak Nana) = Student.... Intensity


My cuz (Kak Edah) = Student..... Concentration


My cuz (Kak Lia) = Student..... Focus


My cuz (Kak Lena) = Student.... Happy wif the outcome


My Auntie (Bik Nah) = Teacher...... Very grateful that she pass on dis knowledge to us


Dun laugh at me.... I sux at everything but at least i tried...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home