What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, January 06, 2006

Heathen Chemistry

Missing her company oredi. Actualli wanted her opinion about some things but time does not allow us. I am sure the time will come. Take care my best friend. If you free call me alright...

Sleepless nights take a toll out of me and directly affects the progress in school. The progression keeps on stalling as i about to embark and rekindle my mood to study. Soon i will ignite something.

Glances & smiles exchanged but for now i am held back and questions start ringing me up. Often the calls came unanswered. Its not as if nobody's home but more like it is better unanswered. Am still reviewing the purpose and the reason behind my actions. Sometimes it does lead to a weak evidence.Thanks for the support and boost i needed but contemplation still lingers. Mirror at times bring me down but yet it tell lies. I shall wait for it to crack and smash into small particles so it can pierce through my uncontented heart for the last time. The more i bring myself down it seems that the further the sky limit is. Maybe its a bad idea to look up. I rather look forward and take each step with caution. In fate i believe but fate also depend on effort. Effort seems scarce here. At least for me... Think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home