What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Monday, December 26, 2005

Wat day is today?

Firstly, dis top portion of the blog will be dedicated to my working colleague, Abdullah, better known as Abby. Reason: Abby will fly to Sydney, Australia to continue his studies there. He will leave Singapore this Tues. But at least before he left, i get to play soccer alongside him and karaoke with him las Tues. To Abby, altho u wont be reading these, : I hope u excel in ur studies there and take care bro... Singapore Cable Car will miss ur services....


Karaoke session- Abby, the one holding the mic & on the left is my cousin whom is a cable car personnel. Yah u spot it... both are bald... hahaha

Abg Zul (my supervisor) choosing the songs


Thats me... Yah due to camera phone, the quality isnt great and yah.... my skill at taking pic sux i know..

Okay, dis bottom portion will be the christmas eve i experience. Not juz any ordinary christmas eve but a werking one.... Saturday morning starts as per normal where i head for work and was early summore. Everything turns out fine until my supervisor approach me to do OT. Despite the amount of skool work i have, i accept it but onli till 10pm which i insisted onli at 10 pm. Time pass and soon it was 8pm. With visitors flooding Sentosa, i felt restless of the working hours. It take a toll out of me. Some things cheer me up tho... Things like: Ajay bringing his family to take cable car and visit me... Get to see Max(my sec sch mate) wif his gf taking cable car.... A funny conversation wif customer which sounds like....

Me: Alighting here sir? or Are u staying on?

Customer: Is this Pearl Harbor? Pearl Habor?

Me: ????? (in my heart, "WTH") Dis is Harbor front... (screening my widest smile and at a certain stage laughter juz wanted to burst out)

And the day wasnt ending tt way oso. As time crawls to 9pm, my supervisor approach me again to extend my working hours to 12midnite... Tt is 15 freaking hours of werk... Reluctantly i accept.... Well, u guess it... i left work with a battered body and numb legs.... But thru all tt my supervisor, Ah Wong treat me McD... Christmas wont come at a better time than dis.... A time where my body cries for tranquility... Merry X'mas everybody.....


Ah wong relieving my duty while i enjoy my Double Cheese... Yum Yum


Double cheese never taste so good before.... esp during christmas eve....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home