What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005's Gratitude

I wrote these yesterday as i waited the iron to heat up so i can iron my working uniform...

"Time is 1:20 am. I am sitting in my room staring at blank air while enjoying my tub of ice-cream. Choco-mint flavor. My favorite.
As my stare turns to an empty return , my mind starts its non-sensical thinking. Thinking of the year that has passed me by and tommorow would be the last. What have 2005 offer me? Will 2006 be kind and offer the same quantity as 2005? We shall see. There are alot of highlights in this illustrious year of 2005. Meeting & interacting with new friends will be my main highlight. Especially to get to know that special somebody and how uniquely we started our conversation with. Well right now it seems impossible to get her out of my head. Now, i found my confidence to overcome my own self to approach her one day. The time will come & when it comes, happiness wont even come near to justify my feelings. And that very time the stars will be there smiling to the moon with sense of achievement and with moon glowing its smile back to acknowledge. A moment i wouldn't exchange anything for. I will make my intentions clear. Even as clear as it gets, some things will melt like the ice-cream i am holding on to. But i promise towithstand any melted feelings. I came prepared . I will leave prepared. Thnx 2005. Welcome 2006!"
Last but not least, my sense of gratitude will be to God, whom bring me to life up to this very year and for making me meet whoever i have met. Thank you for the ever so relying friends around me. Thank you for who i am now. Thank you... Happy New Year Everybody....

The scenery is as beautiful as 2005. A picture says a thousand words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home