What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Smile is a long word...

Well i juz wanna say tt today is my sleeping day. "Why?", u might ask. Skipped morning lesson bcoz cud not wake in time and my stomach upset contribute to the reason of my absence. So, i continue sleeping till 10 am and head to skool for 12-3 pm lesson. It was a long and draggy lesson which i find uninterested in. The lecturer adds in the bore.

Here i want to complain to myself. Complain bout wat? About me skipping morning lessons. Yah... So many lesson skipped sia... Very slacked oredi nowadays. Haizz... Sumbody pls wake my senses up. Theres no sense of urgency sia. Sad...

Oh yah... i saw Pris juz now but never really get to chat wif her coz she boards the train and i m alighting from it. But i m very happy to see her sia. Very long never see. Its been a month since i last met up wif her. Very long sia. Hope to meet up wif her one of dis days. Thats all folks... Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home