What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, December 02, 2005

Damp Feelings

Today was really a day i hope to forget coz its darn boring. Altho it started well coz i got to attend IA lab which is in the morning. Do some connections on the trial circuits and i feel confident on nxt wk test.
Was not in the mood today... Felt sleepy and useless. Non of the modules cheer me up today. Something tt lighten me up today is that at least Andy get to chill wif me after my class coz he got lesson at 4 and we finished at 3. So, i accompanied him as he indulged his late lunch. The rest of my classmates as usual went home. After skool, do some visiting at my grandpap place. He looks well and lively today and we actually chat. Chat about wat i am doing now. Then after tt accompany my parents to nearby BIG superstore at harborfront. My dad was surveying Mp3 player to buy. Jealous sia... haizz...
Again gg there(harborfront) bring my imaginations wandering. Tt very place is a special place for me. I grew up knowing tt place and its a nostalgic place for me. A place i will bring tt special sumbody ONE DAY (hehehe... if i have tt special person) for a walk at harborfront followed by mt faber and sentosa. Wah... Romantic isnt it? hahaha.... In my dreams!!! But i think i m not wrong to be a big dreamer...still waiting tt special sumbody to emerge.... =)
What's the worst that i can say? Things are better if i stay. So long and good nite, so long and good nite.
Sha_phat has left to sleep coz tml he got werk.... Arghhh..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home