What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lost but all is not lost.....

Updating dis wif feeling of sadness and boredom mix together. IVP rugby have started and so far its 1 win 1 loss for us. I m yet to feature for skool but the coach ask me to be ready. I want to play!! Simple as tt. I want to show wat i can do and contribute to the team. Dis Monday against RP, i wud die for to play against them.

Well juz wanna say i m stuck in the lost feelings. My mind playing games wif me. Now i can feel the pressure. Thoughts often haunt me. Will i raise my white flag or theres still light thru the dark tunnel. I m left undecided and still confused. Concentration is a bit off. Maybe i m a changed man and maybe i m not. I know dis is illusion but i m no magician. So lets juz wait as i think i cant do much. Wheres my sense of direction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home