What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bitter Agony

The week that has juz passed spelt dreadful for me. One after one bad incident came by. Iwill not discuss on these. If u wanna know juz ask me.... My knees is now starting to bother me. Back then to see ppl like myfrens and cuz whom have knee injury i would ask myself, "What be so bad?" Now i know the feeling. Luckily my rugby training have a break for a month. I need that to really recover. So the next training i will be hungrier than ever. I m hungry for a place in the 30-man team representing skool for IVP. Chances are still open. The team will be announced at the end the end of Oct. Road of recovery is very important.
Maths test has juz past last fri. I dun feel gd abt it altho i m bragging getting gd marks in tt test. I m actualli making my self happy and not to think of the mistakes i made. Wat is done...... is done. Now for my exams. I m sure i m within range of my expectations, but i must werk doubly hard to achieve tt. Ok guys...... Study hard for ur exams..... I end wif feeling of Sad Protrusion.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home