What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back To Normal Healthy Life

Have been down wif flu for couple of days oredi and it bugs me real bad. I was pissed off coz i feel everything is not rite. Flu is the suckiest thing u can have. Its juz irritating!!! Missed my training on Monday and wasnt really fully adapt on class lessons. Had Mech2 test y'day wif my flu but i think i am quite comfy about the outcome. Anxiously waiting for the results.
Decided to go for training today and it was a gd move coz my flu is gone each time i play rugby. But sadly i lost my contact lense again. Yes!!! Again!!! At the end of the training i was the dirtiest and it was like pig rolling on the mud. And i tot i will be clean after the training!!! I was wrong!!! I must wash my dirty boots and clothes. Receive 2 cuts on my thigh courtesy of training.
Life have been fun and joy dis wk. Mainly bcoz frens around me are happy. So i am happy too. If some frens are not tt happy, i will also feel uneasy for them. But so far so gd. I hope it will be dis way all the time. Tml is my Thermo test and i have not study yet. I'll b studying soon tho. After tml's test, the stress is certainly relieved. I hope to slack around wif my classmates after skool. Its been a long time since we slack. I hope we can chill........
Okay for now....... for i m gg thoroughly thru my thermo notes........ Wait for my next update frens..... Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home