What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

080205 Tuesday

Simple Yet Meaningful B'day 080205
  • Yesterday i broke the yearly routine b'day where normally i had dinner wif my family...... But y'day i celebrate my special day wif my 'Super Wonderful Close' friends... Among attendance were Pris, Nerd, Yang, KC and KC's gf.... Including me, we 6 person had Swensen's....... *yummy*....... After dinner, KC and his gf catch a movie, Pris went off shopping wif her mum and i send Yang and Nerd home since i got nothing to do if i go home......
  • B4 the dinner i was slacking at home dunno wat to do sia..... weird huh?...... Juz waiting time pass me by.... But all the waiting is worthwhile.... hahaha.... Today another boring day i guess...... coz the soccer session today cancelled.... *sianz*..... Tml first day of CNY and i'll b werking tml....
  • Oh yah.... Get to chat wif Pris last nite..... bcoz earlier that nite i msg her if she's not bz give me a call ..... She eventually called and we chat for about an hour...... i love chatting wif her sia.... hehehe.... Pris if u are reading these, " Go see a doctor lah if ur cough still never get better..."
  • To all my friends : Happy Chinese New Year and Enjoy the holidays...... Remember me if u are to tuck in those festive food.....hahaha

Today's Happening Factor : 7 / 10

(23 years down the road and i hope to be wiser in my decision and all thnx to the Almighty. To those who accompany me for the dinner : Thnx for ur attendance and the prezzies... hahaha... Hope u enjoy the dinner as i do......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home