What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, February 04, 2005

040205 Friday

Its been very long 040205
  • I m blogging in skool again waiting for Pris to finish her reception duty at 3..... then maybe go watch the movie 'Ran' in library.... sianz sia the gems presentation......
  • Wah very long never blog sia..... A lot happen sia..... Wednesday i "ponteng" my 3hrs maths lecture and tuorial, becoz go study C-pro wif Pris...... Very "gan cheong" until cannot finish the test sia.... Harder than expected sia.... After test slack around wif Pris coz she wait for her dad to fetch her....... after tt i went straight to changi airport to fetch my bro, juz return from NZ... he bought for me All Blacks t-shirt..nice sia...... thnx bro.....
  • Thursday: morning visit my grandpaps, he wants to go clinic but he cant walk..... i see him very pity sia.... then suppose to go skool after tt coz quite near but my classmates all not in skool... so sianz.... Eventually call and fetch Pris to skool to have lunch.... I was blur reaching her house sia... go wrong block...hehehe..... reach her house at around 12 so must rush to skool to have lunch coz she got wrkshp at 1.... Now i very close wif Pris oredi sia..... She is my best friend sia.... Finally a best 'char bo' fren..... i dun have 'char bo' frens b4 sia.... if have oso the 'say hello and heck' type of fren.....hehehe
  • After skool y'day "pergi main bola"...... at my wrkplce sentosa..... my dad join us sia, super sporty dad sia.... then go home study for materials test..... I came early this morning to revise wif Nerd they all... but they came late then i revise alone sia...... but worth it sia take notes from Pris.... the notes super helpful for the test sia (thnx Pris)........ Test was okay juz now.... but i thnk i 'buang' my MCQ's sia... After test have lunch wif Nerd, Yang and KC...... then slack wif Pris and KC......
  • Dis monday is my 23rd B'day..... want to find Nerd, Yang and KC at woodlands where they are doing their CIP.... going to 'blanja' them dinner...... Maybe i going to ask Pris too coz she lives nearby..... sharla.. 23 old oredi sia.......*sigh*

Today's Happening Factor : 7 / 10

(blog so long sia........ coz very happy mah.... look at the factor lah... but sianz never drive today, quarrel wif my mum over the car...... let her use lor..... Hahaha..... tml werking...... after werk going tampines ( my cousz b'day)......... signing out C ya...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home