What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

010305 Tuesday

Peace 010305
  • Bloggin from skool
  • Work on the CRS write-up until very late and had to go wdlnds to pass KC his thumbdrive for printing the write-up.........
  • Hope the write-up was gd..... have the feeling its among the best..... B- should be a nice grade to have..........
  • Had to do another wrte-up, dis time individually....... its about skool uniform.....
  • Today playing basketball after skool...... kinda hook to basketball now....hahaha funnie sia..... But soccer is still my life.......
  • I drove to skool but my mum end up going to my skool to pick the car up coz she using it....... *sianz*
  • Nervous about dis thurs c-pro test......... must buck up a bit more..... dis time must score..... muahaha......

Today's Happening Factor : 6 / 10

(oh yeah....... one of the customer last sat say my hair like Elvis....... WTF* )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home