What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Friday, February 25, 2005

250205 Friday

Boring 250205
  • Am at skool blogging coz i m frickin boring dunno where to go..... tot of going Heeren to slack wif Ideal........ Ideal werking at NYDC..... eventually have no kaki to go wif me.......
  • Y'day nite played soccer, not many ppl in attendance, that means, (less ppl = more gameplay) .........
  • I skipped my friday prayers and concentrate on the bloody CRS write-up........ last time around my group get a D+ ....... its very demoralising sia..... dis time arnd the topic is about adopting foreign babies...... *sux*
  • Nowadays friday is a boring day either i rot at home or doing nothing in skool..... but i prefer the latter one...... it can b very boring sia.... summore werking tml.... 'so sianz'
  • Must brainstorm for my write-up oredi......
  • Wats wrong wif me sia........ I hate myself today..... Everything is not rite for me......... WTF*

Today's Happening Factor : 2 / 10

( Sometimes i think i need someone to talk to........ especially today.... *sigh* )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home