What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

230205 Wednesday

Cold 230205
  • I am frickin cold as i m blogging in skool mainly bcoz i m directly under the air-con...... Shivering sia.....
  • stayed back in skool for my c-pro assignment...... must buck up...... nxt week practical test oredi..... i m still weak in 'text file' .........
  • Got back my maths paper juz now...... was relieved more than anything lah... score quite okay but my own careless mistakes cost me to have a better marks....... Juz now new unit oredi..... Integration..... much easier lah........
  • Exams are coming in a mnth time....... All those jitters oredi starts..... i have my own target in all the subj..... to maintain my aim is a daunting task...... but a try will not hurt though.....
  • Wk by wk...... CRS is killing me wif the write up we have to do...... not that i hate the writing, in fact i love writing, but the topics given are too 'chim' to understand...... summore the lecturer add pain to the injury...... expecting us to be very good....... *sigh*

Today's Happening Factor : 6 / 10

(Have been staying back after skool lately....... Mainly coz my comp at home down..... And in skool oso i get to chill wif my frens........ I will start to enjoy home sooner or later...... *Chill* )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home