What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Its been awhile...

First of all i would like to apologise to my cuzzins and frens who followed my blog because it is not updated. It is mainly becoz, my attachment(ITP) took up a lot of my time. And to Kak Lena, you wont be seeing the last post oredi the "i miss her" post. Hehehe... Coz i am updating now.

Rite now, my life flows as smooth as the waterfall and i wouldnt want any tree branch to fall on the stream to act as a disturbance to the flow. Feelings will not fall short and will always be carved in my heart. Even if the feelings was exposed.

Skool reopens tommorrow and i am feeling quite estatic and nervous on meeting frens again. It will be a good start and it feels like a new beginning altho i am on my third year of studies. That means i am graduating next year March. Fast hor? I am still reviewing wat to do after my diploma. I have 2 options and still clueless wat to choose. Maybe all of you can help me on my decision. Can? First option : Continue my studies in NTU doing a 3 year full time degree in Mechanical Engineering. Second option : Find job first then do 5 year part time degree to gain experience of working life. Btw i have asked my parents for opinions and guess wat.... My dad pick the 2nd option and my mum picks the 1st option. Well Done!!! Hehehe....

A lot of function happen while i am away. ITP, games tour, rugby sevens, etc... And y'day went to Cosat Sands resort at Pasir ris for a birthday function. It's my cuzzins birthday. Happy Birthday, Kak Hernie!!!!!! And one of the reason why i update my blog is y'day me and my cuzzins were talking about the blogs and i think its time to update....

KL Games Tour (Singapore Plytechnic Rugby)


Singapore Rugby Sevens at National Stadium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home