What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Rainy Sunday 030405

Rainy 030405
  • Have not fully recover from watever sickness i have but i am actually feeling much better.......
  • Am nervous about tml blood test appointment....... i would not want to be admitted to the hospital.........
  • If everything goes fine....... tml will b the first day i'll b studying........ its a bit late but wif my condition i cant blame anybody...........
  • During my last consultation, the doc say that i have viral fever which can be Dengue, HFM or Sars....... i was taken aback by wat he told me.......... y me?
  • i am sure prepared to fight any virus that bugs me........ Nowadays a lot of virus spreading........... So frens, beware and take care.........

Today's Happening Factor : ? / 10

( God, help me to be strong against all the obstacles that i have face........ I hope thru this test i am wiser and rejoiceful.............)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home