What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

160305 Wednesday

Rejoicing 160305
  • Feeling disraught after losing a very close AUNT of mine..... but i am coping well right now..... i am willing to accept that all the mourning wont bring her back..... traces of her sometimes come before me..... reminding me all the gd things she had done.....
  • The closeness of her family making it very hard to accept..... but one's loss is one man gain..... wat we gain is that the family is even closer than ever...... to see her go in a sudden is tragic.... i will always send my prayers to you my AUNT... hope u are safely guarded in ur afterlife...... i will b missing u.....
  • In my grievance.... i m fortunate to b around wif a wonderful bunch of frens who constantly asking me not to think much about the matter..... thnx to esp my best fren, Pris , whom always consoling not to ponder so much.... and ur listening ears.... i am sorry that i am not myself lately, with my smiles, coz i think its juz not appropriate.... i certainly feel much better now..... *smilez*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The food that was served for guests visiting the mourning family

Today's Happening Factor : ? / 10

( Feeling rejoiceful and suddenly the reality wake me up reminding me life is so brittle...... it left me thinking, "Have i done enough in this world?" ..... not really...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home