What if the rainbow forbids us from playing its colours........

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ouch!.... Sunburn.....

Beach Volley = Fun
Volleyball
Way few months ago, i cant imagine myself playing volleyball....... But thnx for Nerd and the volleyball team, I am enjoying the game even more..... Even my dad didnt believe i play volleyball. Y'day was the first day of the beach volley comp.... We played 3 matches and lost all 3..... but i am proud to say that our team meet our objective that is have fun..... We certainly are having fun.... So much fun that we forget the sun is glaring at us.... Outcome : Sunburn..... Hahaha..... serve us rite....... The Competition went smoothly as expected.... All because of Pam.... Gd job Pam..... I am sure to participate on next year event....... hehehe..... Fun!!! The eventual winners is Nerd's team....... ' The Bus Juz Left '......
Sports Award
Yah the ppl were so kind to let me in the awards thing.... I was sitting wif the volleyball guys.... After tt suppose to go eat steamboat but some of them could not make it so we postpone the outing... We are finding one suitable day where almost all can make it then we go..... We would not want anyone to miss out....... After the sports thingy Me, Nerd, Ade, Edith, Kyle, Zhiwei and Huiping went to Harbor front to have early dinner....
Near Accident
After the dinner, i drove Edith, Zhiwei and Huiping home coz they live quite nearby my house... While moving along CTE, at one particular point, iwas driving quite fast and the car infront of me make a sudden brake....... Wah i step on my brake until it leave skid marks i think...... the car sway to the left and i manage to brake in time...... Wah those in the car..... i am extremely sorry man..... Now 50 km/h is juz rite for me....... I better rest my battered body.... Very lethargic sia..... Waiting for wat!! kun lah...... ZzZzZz....


Pictures



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fun in da sun

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pam, Ade & Edith
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lunch at KFC (act cute)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My team - Tourniquet
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Winning team - The bus juz left....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sports Award......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home